[LECTURE]: ‘How to finance your startup and scale-up?’ at the Summer School in Utrecht.
On Wednesday the 26th of July I will do a lecture at the Summer School of the University in Utrecht on the topic of ‘How to finance your startup and scale-up?’ as part of the Course ‘New Financing Models in a Changing World’.
I really enjoy lecturing and working together with young people from around the World (see for instance these examples) including with founders of student startups for instance. And to make ‘entrepreneurship’ practical and applicable immediately. So that is why we will cover the following topics tomorrow:
- Why do most startups and scale-ups fail?
- Innovation in Banking & Finance: new business models and profit models?
- Why do you need financing?
- What types of financing are there?
- How to reduce your financing needs?
- What makes investors tick?
- How to present your startup and scale-up to investors?
- Personal tips & tricks.
You can find more information here. See you tomorrow or at another event, workshop or masterclass!
Tony de Bree
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter (@tonydebree and @ideetotstartup, specially for ‘Kan het vliegen?’), Instagram (‘kanhetvliegen’) Pinterest and Linkedin for news, special offers, coupons & free e-books. And we also started on YouTube here.
And if you want me to speak at your event, just fill in this form now.
See you on Thursday!,
Tony de Bree